Welcome to the Faculty of Physical Therapy
With the continuous updates in the medical field and especially the physical therapy field and with the urgent need for a comprehensive healthcare system, the Faculty of Physical Therapy – Al Hayah University was established as a scientific organization that aims to raise the higher education standards and scientific research which contribute to sustainable development. The faculty regulations were established based on the latest scientific findings and job market necessities while taking into consideration the flexibility of the educational program to help in dealing with any future challenges and emphasizing on the spirit of innovation and creativity.
The study in the faculty of physical therapy is in the English language based on the credit hours system.
Obtaining a bachelor’s degree in physical therapy requires studying courses equal to 194 credit hours. The program consists of five levels (ten semesters) over five years in addition to an internship year (12 months of clinical training).
- Department of Basic Sciences.
- Department of Physical Therapy for internal diseases and geriatrics
- Department of physical therapy for women’s health.
- Department of physical therapy for orthopedics and orthopedic surgery.
- Department of physical therapy for surgery.
- Department of physical therapy for neurology and neurosurgery.
- Department of physical therapy for pediatrics.